- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
- Self-motivated, technologically adept, organized, strategic thinker
- Experience in analyzing and developing market strategies, gathering requirements, identifying partners and subcontractors, winning themes and capturing planning as well as long-term potential for prospects
- Ability to improvise, multi-task, learn from mistakes, problem solve and be quick to learn
- Computer skills in email, internet, Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook)
- Acquisition of new customers
- Comprehensive support of existing customers
- Preparation of calculations and offers
- Active consulting and sales based on customer needs and requirements
- Tender coordination and processing
- Appointment setting with prospects
- Developing rapport with all areas of the prospect organization staff
- Finding creative solutions to resolve customer pains
- Responsible for presentations to prospects
Up to 100% remote
Regular training courses
Regular team building
Subsidy for the gym
Fresh fruit & vegetables
30 days of vacation
This is CarMedialab in 24 seconds
CarMedialab is an ambitious and innovative company in an exciting market. We are looking for open-minded talents who are ready for new challenges. At CarMedialab initiative is required. You have the opportunity to actively shape your field of activity. Teamwork is a top priority at CarMedialab. New ideas and creative minds are welcome.
- Onboarding for several weeks and sufficient time to adjust to your new tasks
- A pleasant working environment
- Good opportunities for further development while assuming the costs
- Sustainable products and technologies
- Flexible working (home office by arrangement)
- Cover letter (optional)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Salary expectations
- Possible start date
What your new colleagues think about CarMedialab
ViktoriaCarMedialab is located in the heart of the beautiful technology region of Bruchsal. From students to experienced colleagues, everyone is welcome to join our team and drive our projects forward.
LucaExciting tasks and a modern office with a view over Bruchsal. You learn a lot for your future career in a really nice team.
MaximilianThrough my work in international sales, I get to know the world with CarMedialab and meet diverse cultures. I have a lot of customer contact and work in projects with interesting people.
JanCarMedialab offers me the opportunity to work in an exciting and progressive industry. It’s great to see that even the really big ones like Porsche or Mercedes have come to our products.
RupakWe share the joy of developing the future.