Hardware. Software. Services. End-to-End.
We link vehicle systems with telematics technologies, computer science and with the rest of the world. Why? Because the car is one node in a network of infinite possibilities. Car-to-car, car-to-infrastructure, car-to-whatever. Currently we focus on telediagnostics and smart charging and like to keep an open mind with regard to future technologies.
Software Stack OCPP
Intelligent Charging Communication – always-state-of-the-art
Drivers of e-vehicles expect charging to work easily. For vehicle and charging point to harmonize, software and hardware need to be perfectly coordinated. CarMedialab develops state-of-the-art technology for standard-compliant communication between charging point and vehicle.
Software Stack for OCPP
The software stack is made up of source code, libraries and scripts. CarMedialab is continuously working on new developments – ensuring that the software always complies with the latest requirements.
Software stack components:
- OCPP Compliant Communication Engine
- OCPP Compliant Communication Test Tools
- Support of Certificates, Charge Profiles and Customer Specific Messages
- Support of JSON, SOAP and WebSockets
- Client-Specific Internet Adaptation
CarMedialab offers you the appropriate software – for both conductive und inductive charging. Your advantage: all components are multiply tested and already successfully in use. And our systems are immediately available.
We are looking forward to your project – contact us:
Telephone +49 7251-7240 0 or via mail email@example.com.
More interesting information about OCCP:
CarMedialab system in use – Communication at its best!
Flea 3 EVSE
- Telematics system for mounting into the charging infrastructure
- Main functions: simple and intelligent charging control
- Easily extendable through embedded Linux
- Diverse communication interfaces
- Entire system of on-board system and Data Clearing Center
- Reliable operation and support, end to end
- Flexible billing models
- Separate or assigned instances
- With or without telecommunication
- Consulting, conception, planning
- Software and hardware development
- System integration and testing
- On-board compatible and authorized accessories e.g. antennas, cables and adapters
- Specific solutions for projects and series